Can we get more frequent updates on Trello? Looks outdated. Specifically ChainAPI

3 Likes

@Midhav might be on it based on this recent discord exchange.

Yep, it’s been conveyed to the team in charge of it already

1 Like

Linking to the medium post by @bbenligiray on discontinuing the roadmap (and removal of the Trello board): Decentrally-governed projects can’t be roadmapped | by Burak Benligiray | Jul, 2021 | Medium

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m all for increasing visibility in general but presenting this as a project-scale roadmap wasn’t ideal and didn’t end up working well either.

4 Likes

This also works well. Just wanted Trello to be well updated if we were to use them. Please update Telegram automated response.

The detailed version like Trello is hard to maintain but would be good to have some kind of easily accessible work-in-progress items at a super high level. Literally could be as short as:
(a) ChainAPI
(b) Airnode
(c) Insurance etc etc etc

for new comers. So, something like 4-5 main pillars of API3 development without going into subtasks.

2 Likes

@Midhav

I agree, replacing the board with something/anything is on my agenda. The previous board belonged to the core technical team and was misnamed as if it belonged to the whole project, so I think this will be solved by individual teams publishing their own boards/roadmaps.

4 Likes

It has been done now

1 Like