[Community Initiative] Artistry Contest 1.0

That’s a default setting in Discourse. I think it’s adjusted now. Let me know if you still can’t.

It is still restricted to 4 pictures but much better! thank you so much!!!

That’s for new users AFAIK. The more you post legit stuff and prove to the gods you’re not a spammer the more it lets you do.

DISCORD_format_API3_contest_FINISH_1_320x320

Personification of API3

3 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you, the API3 logo reminds me of the pyramids of ancient Egypt, so I designed this “Eye of Horus”. I own a lot of API3. I hope this design can bring wealth to every API3 token owner. Wisdom and longevity.

1 Like

API3_DISCORD_None
API3_DISCORD_COLORIZED_APNG
api3_triple
sticker_OG

I had difficulty converting to .APNGs (the two pics at the top) so hopefully they look okay on discord–I couldn’t actually test them. I’ll add a gif of what it’s supposed to look like (if possible)

1 Like

gif:
normal_not_apng
coloed_not_apng

9 Likes

Awesome! I like your ideas. I have just become the holder of API3. The most important thing in design is ideas. I like your and peachyswear designs. Especially yours. I participated in another design competition not long ago and I hope to continue communicating with you.

2 Likes

some amazing stuff here - love this one and the others…well done!

2 Likes

API3BrainDiscord

Meant to be a reaction for an insightful point or smart suggestion, using API3 colors

3 Likes

Thanks! I had used abode illustrator software.

2 Likes

The submissions for the API3 Artistry Contest are closed. Thank you for your contributions. The Community Management team will now work on selecting the best submissions to put them up for a vote by the community.

The poll will take place in this forum topic and will last from the 6th to 8th October, 6:00pm UTC. After the vote ends, the top two submissions will be added to the art category of our API3 Community Resources and rewarded with API3 tokens.

1 Like

The voting period for the election of the best community-created content has begun. The following submissions are up for vote till October 8th, 6:00pm UTC.

Ape P.I. - by @SnakePlissken
grafik

Nacho - by @peachyswear
grafik

Personification of API3 - by @LesediL37
grafik

Framed API3 logos - by @SoulBond
grafik
grafik

• Ape P.I.
  • Nacho
  • Personification of API3
  • Framed API3 logos

0 voters

2 Likes

love the “Nacho” stickers, wouldn’t be appropriate for any official channels but i’d like to see some community chats adopt them as stickers or emojis? (@Headroom @Jiyad)

The framed logos look so so cool, would b cool to adapt them for merch somehow. very minimalist so appropriate for “official”/professional use

4 Likes

I really like your idea for distributing stickers across our different channels.

Diverse images/slogans/language/media appeals to and engages various groups of people–and that is what builds a community, let alone a decentralized one like API3.

2 Likes

I honestly like all 4 of these about equally. But since the purpose is for Discord & Telegram stickers I lean toward Ape P.I. and Nacho. I like Personification and the Framed Logo for places like the website. Cool stuff!

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone who participated in the API3 Artistry Contest 1.0. We are pleased to see the variety of artwork that has been submitted during our first Community Initiative.

With that said, we are happy to announce the two winners of this art contest that were selected by the community - SnakePlissken and SoulBond. Congratulations!

Both winners will receive API3 token rewards and their creations will be added to the artwork section of the API3 Community Resources.

3 Likes