Hello! We are Drexel Blockchain - one of the most promising student-led organizations in the Philadelphia area.
Why is that? Our club is formed by undergraduate and graduate students innovating in the blockchain space. We have a lot of young talent that’s ready to get involved in the blockchain space and give back to the community through the API3 delegation.
With more than 150 members, we provide a community of blockchain leaders from various academic backgrounds and a space for them to exchange ideas and form connections. We are facilitating educational workshops and courses for our members on topics like DeFi, crypto, or blockchain technology in general.
We’ve been active on a national and international level, being helped by organizations like BlockVenture, the Blockchain Education Network (B.E.N), or the Blockchain Acceleration Foundation (B.A.F).
We’re ready to be delegators and impartial voters. We are solely interested in investing in API3’s future.
Our principles for casting our votes:
- Transparency - shared, clear reasoning behind our votes
- Independent-mindedness - basing votes on personal examination of facts, full and rich discussion prior to voting
- Accessibility - we are increasing the exposure of the protocol to our University community and beyond
- Sustainable growth - with a long-term mindset, we acknowledge that every decision should nurture a continuing success
- Leading-edge - we want to invest in innovation and advance the API3 ecosystem
We are very excited about the prospect of participating in the API3 governance!
Our ETH address: 0x68A6143e78AfD4Ef153167F54ba18428860F9F10