Team: QuiD Protocol
Period: Q4 2021 - Q4 2022
Re: Saśa’s dAPI team; subDAO incentivisation via 8.64 QP: quiDAO NFT shares, vest over ~2yr as
value-add 2 API3 token via bootstrapping QuiD x ETH + NEARainbow…more @book.quid.io/other-faqs
Amount: $325,000 in API3, in exchange for 4% QuiP allocation in quiDAO’s Team Pool (Council seat) Milestone #0: $100k, in Head Chord: $200k, seat to be worth $600k; Base Chord likely x10 growth
QuidMint won API3’s partner prize in Sovrynthon for our portfolio risk based synths DeFi protocol.
Saśa has relevant prev. experience from a Gauntlet audit of our closest competitor, and Hitesh has quant experience that will be useful in developing our dAPI feed for aggregating Risk API Airnodes.
The goal of subDAO <> Authoritative DAO collaboration is to enrich what is uniquely made capable by Airnodes while serving as a vehicle for collaboration-based value accrual for all parties involved.
The $100k-worth of API3 tokens will be staked inside of QuiD’s Guarantee Fund, while provisioning a query quota for our initial consortium of Airnodes operated by Council members & launch partners
- Summary - as part of solving QuiD’s scaling issue related to statistical computation for risk management, we propose jointly tackling the “Non-goals” listed in Saśa’s #proposals-official #7, in alignment with the [SC] - Introducing dAPI Monolith - #5 by sashkica as a DeFi plug:
- dAPI insurance model: QuiD prices borrower risk using a Basel II based insurance framework
- pub-sub data feeds: every user is subscribed to both the global feed and their own irt QuiD
- dAPI pricing strategy: staking API3 + same value in QP to provision daily quota of 96 requests
- data feed monitoring: quiDAO governance dashboard will include statistics regarding Airnodes
Scope - a more detailed timeline around the above will progress and evolve in Gdocs@ document/d/1Oc3581v4SAkIh_bQjBSMt4ZZMJdZ6BgJOvx8HbizZDw incl. Aurora deployment
Spec - prior to pub-sub we need a way to receive multiple response fields in one Airnode request, executed on Aurora (where a deployment of core API3 protocol contracts is needed), and queried by QuiD’s protocol contract, upgraded by quid.sputnikdao.near-based contracts take care of QP allocation (time) arbitrageXchainz - slashing from Airnode-staked QPy…pronounced “кУпи” in Russian (means “buy”, as DAI means “give”), but QuiD has a plan for synthesis options, they are used in a la API3 insurance for crypto-backed loans minting $QD