- Published first content piece on medium / linkedin
[What Beacons are and why they matter to Web3: Without source-transparency is an Oracle decentralized? | by Ben Carvill | Feb, 2022 | Medium]
- Organised partner announcement schedule. Will take ownership of the schedule and planning moving forwards.
- Developer hub MVP shared with team for feedback. Briefed in ETHDenver sub-page wireframes.
- Accepted as a mentor for ETHDenver
- POAP ready for review & submission
- Created ‘Metaverse’ & ‘DeFi’ tags within the API3 Alliance catalogue to share with ecosystem contacts. e.g Randomness, sports, weather // Crypto, commodity, forex
- intro session to Monday.com (new project management tool)
- Beacons lead capture form created as an embedded typeform, co-ordinated re the switch post ETHDenver.
- Reviewed animation explainer video re Beacons, cancelled initiative.
- Postman podcast booked in, Ryan recorded session
- 2 x EVM protocol meetings set up
- Outreach to circa 40 projects within Polygon ecosystem, positive engagement with a handful of follow up meets arranged
- Set up own discord channel that tracks announcements from Polygon ecosystem, useful for insights
- Weekly 30mins with Dave set up to sync re ops & strategy
- Positive initial meet with Tier 1 Open Banking platform
- Quote requested from Optimism based dApp
- Progress with NEAR deployment plan
- Spotlight videos uploaded to Youtube. Several new spotlight sessions booked in. New branded skin tested.
- Planning started for London Web3 event with NEAR (+ potentially others). April has been pencilled in as a date.
- Animated banners for partners announcements reviewed & cancelled
- Telos self-deployed airnode, met with them and briefed in blog post to be created
- Spoke with Polygon Metaverse lead, shared Polygon event invites.
- Engaged the POKT team based on our past partnership re processes around RPC provision to support scaling. Also reached out to Infura.