- meeting with site designer and team to discuss university page and best way to communicate designs moving forward: mockups vs writeups.
- Website copy: /developers
- Wireframes with Can to assist with text visualization and feedback on /developers direction.
- Meeting with the Marketing team: covered Blockchain Korea and product focus.
- Organized Slack discussion on /developers and existing Dev Hub designs.
- Meeting with Ben, Emily, Ashar, Ryan and Can about /developers
- Started misconceptions of decentralization, long form on the foundations of decentralization and where people’s focus may be misguided seeing as there are greater bottlenecks in the system.
- Getting APIs on the Blockchain: realized I could edit some of the old author’s posts. Fixed links to reference replacement articles, and me as the author of these new articles.
- Edited out misconception of security guarantee from an old article