[Secondary Proposal 7] dAPI Undertaking #1

there was a similar question in the discord, i responded with: it’s a matter of confirming the data providers, which is in the purview of the BD team, which they want to keep under wraps for business reasons afaik. the code is almost audit-ready.

2 Likes

any redacted updates?

not as far as i know

Any updates on this? Almost end of November now

As an update to this proposal, a new team has been formed to carry on the groundwork that has already been laid. The technical side will be handled by Hitesh, with input from the core technical team. I am handling the business development and have been since the project’s undertaking (I’m currently on the BD proposal). No additional funding/proposal is needed at this time.

Could we get more context? I’ve seen interesting conversation in the Discord re. sasha’s role in the DAO. Can we get some transparent update? is she not fitting into the DAO? or is she leaving?

any transparent update? @sashkica or @ryan

Hi there, Sasa is currently not under any proposal. Hitesh is now heading this dAPI project, with input from the core technical team. I’ve been handling the business side since the start, and it’s going smoothly. Tentative date for completion is Q1 2022, with no additional proposals necessary at this time.

3 Likes

Thanks Ditto look forward to seeing update in Jan

Would appreciate an explanation from @sashkica as to how she thinks a payment of $26,250 to her is justified if she hasn’t delivered/is not planning to deliver on the goals outlined in her proposal.

4 Likes