[Secondary Proposal] API LatAm Team, Cycle 4 Proposal

Team: API LatAm
Period: 1 Feb 2023 - 31 April 2023 (3 months)
Cycle: #4
Amount Requested: 21,000 USDC
Destination: 0x13B06db56A686271a73C39B8d8C9dba13B4DF567

https://gateway.pinata.cloud/ipfs/QmVJiyMSuqr5dNmNwswxvhZU5HtZKpK6ybUzNfRxs6Gim5

TL;DR:

● API LatAm built a Raffle as a service dApp, using QRNG, called “QuantumFair” (QF).

● QF allows anyone without technical knowledge to easily launch their own NFT quantum raffle on-chain.

● QF contracts are modularized and can later allow participants to access raffle services from various platforms like Discord, Telegram, and Twitter.

● QF’s goal is to engage communities and build API3 and QRNG awareness.

● QF will be native to Optimism because OP is the only L2 that strongly supports the regional LatAm growth.

● API LatAm corporation will take advantage of El Salvador’s recent January 2023 crypto law, providing it with further legal shelter.

7 Likes

I think the general idea of promoting QRNG in LatAm and using that as a gateway to finding a foothold in the Optimism ecosystem is a good idea

Not sure about whether QF is a good idea when the ecosystem team I think is working on an alternative lottery contract demo with a frontend on the same chain
I think the difference here is that anyone can deploy a raffle, though maybe the existing contracts can be repurposed for that?

2 Likes

Yes, that’s correct. QuantumFair is a dApp allows anyone to deploy their own quantum raffle and is geared for communities as a whole regardless of their technical level. Ecosystem team is “delivering developer oriented collateral and activities.”

5 Likes

Since there are no outstanding questions, this has been moved to an official DAO proposal. Please feel free to ask any questions.

1 Like