API3 DAO Operations Team Proposal
Operations cycle: #13
Period: 1 November 2023 – 31 January 2023 (3 months)
Amount: $ 28021.65
Destination: Gnosis Safe (Multi-sig Wallet)
⅔ signatures needed in order to make a transaction.
The Business Operations Team serves to make sure internal systems and princesses run smoothly for the team etc as a whole, and our general responsibilities have been outlined in previous proposals, therefore more details can be found there in previous proposals in the ‘History’ part of the governance section of the DAO portal dashboard, if required for reference.
Items and requirements specific to this proposal are in the embedded spreadsheet image below as line items and are also explained as text.
As stated in previous proposals, this serves to backstop other teams etc as required.
No top up was required for this cycle - the contingency fund in the operations team is at the required levels as specified.
New Ongoing Operations requirement - Extra 10% of funds:
No requirement for top-up this cycle - the existing amount is at the specified level already, as planned.
Cycle #12 Deliverables Achieved:
● Ongoing operational support provided to other API3 teams.
● Maintained and managed existing processes - marking and addressing areas for improvement as needed.
● Ongoing internal systems monitoring and support.
Upcoming Cycle #14 Deliverables:
- Full GDPR annual review and reassessment - commencing February 2023.
- Operations support for the API3 ecosystem.
- Operations support for the new API3 ecosystem team.
- Ongoing internal systems monitoring and support.