Hey I know people have had issues with this before but not sure if it’s just me or if others are having issues initiating unstake and unable to deposit API3?
- Are you trying to unstake/deposit via PC or smartphone?
- Which browser are you using?
- Do you use a hardware wallet in conjunction with a Web3 wallet (i.e. MetaMask)? If you are using a hardware wallet (i.e. Ledger), make sure to enable blind signing.
- Do you have enough ETH in your wallet to initiate unstaking/depositing?
- Are you using a VPN? Using a VPN has caused issues for a few users in the past that encountered the same problem.
Hi Marcus! I wanted to give you an update. I was able to get my API3 unstaked. I’m not completely sure exactly what the issue was but it appears it was on my end on not API3 DOA. I was using D’Cent cold wallet and also using VPN. I paused VPN and tried it again and was able to get the transaction approved and unstaking initiated. I appreciate your help!