API3 is a decentralized and trust-minimized way of delivering traditional API services to smart contract platforms, governed by a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO). The API3 DAO Tracker has been developed to support decentralization by allowing all participants to have access to the data to effectively govern the DAO.
Bounty overview: unlocking the potential of tracker.api3.org
API3 welcomes feedback from contributors so we can improve the accuracy, utility, and user experience of the tracker to optimize DAO governance. tracker.api3.org provides tooling that allows participants to understand key on-chain metrics surrounding governance including proposal voting, participant history, and an overview of staking rewards.
Optimizing tracker.api3.org to better engage DAO participants
- What areas of the site did you find difficult to understand?
- What additional information would you find useful to support DAO governance?
- How could navigation be improved?
Enhancing the utility of tracker.api3.org for governance
- How could governance be supported further by the tracker?
- What functionality might improve governance engagement?
- How does the tracker support your understanding of API3 and the DAO?
- What other opportunities would support the API3 ecosystem using tracker.api3.org?
- Overall winner: 600 API3
- Runners up x3: 250 API3
Judging criteria & submission
- Degree of innovation and progress to the tracker
- Impact on decentralized governance
- Level of optimized governance for Web3 infrastructure
- Practicality of implementation
The bounty will run from Feb 23rd through to April 14th (end of day). The challenge is open for all to enter but we welcome those using or familiar with the tracker.api3.org tooling to participate.
To submit your idea you can follow the template below (removing titles as you see fit) and post in to the thread.
Describe your idea below
[Provide a brief summary of your suggestion. Make sure to highlight how it aligns with DAO governance in the Web3 infrastructure.]
How would you optimize the on-chain analytics on tracker.api3.org?
[Describe how you would optimize/change the on-chain analytics tool to support and enhance decentralized decision-making in DAOs.]
What is the impact on Governance Processes/Tools:
[Explain how your on-chain analytics tool integrates with existing governance processes and tools in the API3 DAO. How does it contribute to the transparency and accountability of decentralized decision-making?]
What unique features or approaches does your suggestion offer?
[Explain how your suggestion creates innovation and progress, especially in comparison to existing analytics solutions for DAO governance. ]
The overall impact on Decentralized Governance:
[Discuss the potential impact that your submission can have on the evolution of decentralized governance. How can it contribute to the growth and development of the API3 ecosystem?]
How do you implement your idea:
[Explain how your on-chain analytics tool can be implemented in a practical and scalable way]