Again, I’m posting the proposal on behalf of Vacuumlabs.
Vacuumlabs Team Proposal #3, May–July 2023
Period: 1 May 2023 – 31 July 2023 (3 months)
Proposal: Vacuumlabs dedicated team API3 development contribution
Amount: 0 USDC
Token allocation to contributors: We request up to 250,000 API3 tokens from the hot wallet to incentivize the API3-dedicated team from Vacuumlabs at Ethereum address 0x20AB51856126cF0F8A3e4013877BED63E39c1BFC.
Target Contract Address: 0xA0b86991c6218b36c1d19D4a2e9Eb0cE3606eB48 (USDC)
Target Function Signature: transfer(address,uint256)
Parameters: [ “0x0C4030768601A5b564FCD50Ec5957D516b0F2aD4”, “0” ]
The function call above does nothing in practice (transfers 0 USDC to the hot wallet multisig). This proposal is solely to allow the DAO to signal intent about the verbal components of this proposal.
The Vacuumlabs team would like to extend cooperation with the Core Technical Team and other contributors, such as the dAPIs Team and ChainAPI, to develop the API3 ecosystem. This is the third proposal in a row and you can find the previous ones in the following links: November-January and February-April. To further continue this cooperation, we are requesting a grant of 250,000 API3 tokens.
In the previous February-April proposal, we informed you that we are searching for someone to join the team. Together with the Core Technical Team, we have identified that we will benefit from having a dedicated DevOps engineer. He was onboarded to help with infrastructure, setting up CI/CD for deployments, security, and other DevOps practices.
Two additional modifications to the team will take effect from June 1st, 2023
- Patrik Šimurka will no longer be part of the team nor will he be a contributor to API3 as a whole.
- Emanuel Tesař is taking time off for 3 months. However, we are expecting him to return after this period.
In order to maintain productivity and mitigate the risk of delaying the release of OEV, we have started onboarding 2 members to the team, Isaiah and Daniel, who will replace Patrik and Emo respectively.
Lastly, Vacuumlabs confirms that out of 200,000 API3 granted by the previous proposal, 25,007 API3 carried over to the calculation of the grant amount requested in this proposal due to the short-term unavailability of some of the team members.
- Contribute to the Airnode codebase according to the roadmap defined by the Core Technical Team and agreed upon by the API3 DAO.
- Contribute to the dAPI operation-related codebases according to the roadmap defined by the dAPIs team and agreed upon by the API3 DAO in this proposal.
- Contribute to the ChainAPI codebase according to the roadmap defined by the ChainAPI, Inc. team and as agreed by the API3 DAO in this proposal.
- Contribute to the Omnimarket codebase according to the roadmap defined by the Core Technical Team and agreed upon by the API3 DAO.
- Contribute to the API3 DAO Dashboard codebase according to the roadmap defined by the Core Technical Team and agreed upon by the API3 DAO.
- Contribute to the OEV codebase according to the roadmap defined by the Core Technical Team and agreed upon by the API3 DAO.
- Support the development of any additional products reasonably requested by the Core Technical Team.
Development grant Up to 250,000 API3 tokens
|Adam Teöke||Project Manager||FT|
|Bogdan Iasinovschi||Senior Developer||FT|
|Emanuel Tesař||Senior Developer||FT|
|Michal Kimle||Senior Developer||FT|
|Michal Štefanec||Senior DevOps||65%|
|Daniel Szuk||Senior Developer||80%|
|Isaiah de Vera||Developer||FT|
In the case of an unexpected short or long-time unavailability of any above team members in the proposed term, the team is committed to compensate for and credit this outage accordingly in a future proposal.
Most of the team’s work is kept in public repositories (including those for the API3 ecosystem located at API3 · GitHub) and can be reviewed in real time. As well as the team’s work is being reviewed regularly by the core technical team.
Vacuumlabs is not responsible for any damages caused to API3 resulting from team member contributions to the API3 codebases.